For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Twisted Punch"

Best Flash I've Ever Seen

This one has it all. Drama, violence, great graphics, awesome sounds, and an actual, interesting story! This is my favorite flash, yet! I'm positive you'll get a job.

classy my nigga!

That was amazing...truly a good peice of work....hopefully your drawings will get better becuase this had such great animating that the lack of detail of the characters didn't matter....but maybe that's just your style...either way I voted 5...keep up the good work!

Yeah it was twisted

but in a good way though... At first I got annoyed at the long loading I did´nt think that the movie would be so long as it was, yeah anyways when I started watching the movie I thought it was a little wierd and that it would have a (not a pointless) but a wierd moral in it. I watched it and thought that you made the movie for small children on the morning like a tvprogram, offcourse the graphics and the music and the sounds were all great mixed, and the story took shape and got better and better.
Anyways I think you did a great work! That´s all I can say right now.
I hope that part 2 comes out even better
GREAT WORK!

u ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!! That is my favorit animation i have EVER seen!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!

Wow...

That movie was intense and calming at the same time, I am extremely impressed with the animation as well as the plot. I am going to have trouble waiting for the next part to come out. Excellent Job!