Reviews for "Twisted Punch"

I think a "High Quality" recommendation might work fine today. :) Pretty impressive work with the effects though, gradients, transparency, sunlight... for this to have been made with Flash it's pretty high-tech from back then! The introductory scenery gives me some Brackenwood vibes, spangled with a bit more color, and I really like that imaginative setting.

Once the wind starts blowing it all really starts getting wild too. :) An impressive showcase, and pretty exciting all the way, though it takes a real twist after the wind blows away that kite... from blissful sci-fi to a little bit horror... but then it ends! XD Man. What a cliffhanger. This could be a whole series... awesome start.

-cd-

I thought this was one of the best things you ever worked on. It's mostly because it actually made sense! It wasn't overly violent or anything. See, there are some things I like about you. The colors were so vivid in this. The best part was probably how nice the main character was.

There WAS in fact some violence, but it seemed appropriate. It just seemed to make sense in this strange world. The animation could be a tad better. The lack of dialogue gives it a lot of personality. I think it's your best submission.

Pretty Good.

This was a nice animation. It had a style I'm not to crazy about, but it was good. You have a knack for telling a story. Good job.

this

dude this is awesome i love it u should definatly make part 2

this is great!

Like I said this is awesome! you should totally continue this and make it into a series.