Reviews for "Twisted Punch"

Yeah it was twisted

but in a good way though... At first I got annoyed at the long loading I did´nt think that the movie would be so long as it was, yeah anyways when I started watching the movie I thought it was a little wierd and that it would have a (not a pointless) but a wierd moral in it. I watched it and thought that you made the movie for small children on the morning like a tvprogram, offcourse the graphics and the music and the sounds were all great mixed, and the story took shape and got better and better.
Anyways I think you did a great work! That´s all I can say right now.
I hope that part 2 comes out even better
GREAT WORK!

AWSOME

one of the only awsome things i saw in the portal today(not icluded is time trial).

Good job can't wait for the other parts!

classy my nigga!

That was amazing...truly a good peice of work....hopefully your drawings will get better becuase this had such great animating that the lack of detail of the characters didn't matter....but maybe that's just your style...either way I voted 5...keep up the good work!

fricken amazing

one of the best ive seen on NG. very well animated, great sound and camera directin/angles are super. keep up the good work, lookking forward to the second one

Marvelous!

That was simply... wow.
You're going on my list, because I want the rest of the series as soon as it comes out, piece by piece.
And you're getting a 5, because I want everyone to see this. This is powerful, masterful stuff.

Kudos!