Reviews for "Twisted Punch"

AMAZING

Wow.... very rarely will I give a 10... but this has been a VERY interesting film. I mean... it's not a Flash MOVIE... movie doesn't begin to describe the class and quality of this piece. Movies tell a story in visual format, films tell it in an artful form, and this has truly done that. Kudos, kudos to your work, and I DO hope an animation company is looking closely into Newgrounds, because talented animators like these should NOT let slide from their grasp.

haha

very nice, especially the running part, the mansion part and the weather :)

this is a great work my friend

it is good that you submitted this to newgrounds i wondered why you did not before now. i find that what really sticks out about this animation is the fact tha tthe music matches it so well. the music is a key part in this and it is flawless. also, very well done landscapes, and i am wondering exactly how many layers you used for the outside environment. it seems like a whole lot. very good job.

Speechless

QUALITY stuff!!The depth and mere skills this movie was made with are unique.There has been only 1 flash that made me say this before....

Great GREAT work!!

wow

this movie is amazing, thats nice how that doggy thing got back to her, its cute, i love the colors, the movements, the butterflies, its really good, and i think you could make a carrer out of this, cause i would hire you lol nice story line, its all around amazing