Reviews for "Twisted Punch"

Wow!!!

You are an inspiration! Incredible.
You compenstated for the lack of voice wonderfully. The problem was the sound effects. Especailly during the fight with the creature from the house.

dude

that was class. 1 thing though....make the people have sound dude otherwise class. a must c flash

wow

thats all i can really say of it wow, that was i cant think of a word better than great i can spell.
no need to wast time on words when a pic is a thousand words rite.
how long till part 2?????

Wow

At first I thought it was going to be boring but this movie turned out to be quite epic. That last song was very well placed, and the character interactions were spot on. Good visuals too, I just wish you applied more detail to the trees. Otherwise 100% worth watching!

Strange and beautiful

Goodness that little girl sure is strong and athletic.