Reviews for "Twisted Punch"

Fabulous work

While some people have attentions spans that couldn't be tested to actually watch it, I was not one of them...

my only complaint was the 'to be continued' at the end.

Boring....I fell asleep after 2 minutes

Your artwork is really good but it developed too slowly. I'm sure it probably got better but I was so bored after 2 minutes that I just closed the window.

It was lame

I know that put a good effort on it but it was really lame. lol A girl climbing a tree that fast and the one year ago like some old movie hahahahhaaha and the monster that wasent scary. the stupid ppoeple that was going to kill the creature and they got killed lol. ehhh good job for the effort. the only things that matter it that u got your own creativity.lol (the movie was lame hahahahahahahahaha)

Wonderful

Simply wonderful... that was amaZing and from the length of it i can tell how hard you must have worked. That little chick rocks.. and so does her little...pet... thingaling.. this movie deserves to be 5'D. Looking forward to pt. 2

Good

Finally, a new entry that dosn't have a crappy ass clock. Good job, I can tell you put A LOT of effort into it. Keep up the good work.