For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Twisted Punch"

Stunning

The animation and graphics were absolutetly stunning. No doubt, should have won the Daily Feature. Truly inspiring.

meh

a good thing to watch, if you like being Bored

very diffrent than xin...

more actual animation, less shading and such. A bit confusing with no talking. I had been waiting to see this, always saw it on your site. Overall, pretty good. Nice name by the way.

cant wait till part 2!

it was boring at first but then now i cant wait till da 2nd part...for impatien people, i dont think they will like it very much...other then dat, very good

Good Job

Story started off kinda slow, but as it went on it got more interesting. Now i'm waiting for part two, I really want to see what happens next! Good job!