Reviews for "Twisted Punch"

very good!

it showed a type of cute anime style which made into a story of fetching the kite, which then showed the house haunted, very good, but i wonder, why was the bridge broken? special lil effects or soemthing? but anyways over good show, shows she strong lol!

hOLY sHIT tHAT sUCKED

Now that my caps lock key is fixed.. man that was terrible. Let me tell you why..

Cute graphics.. but ANNOYING sound. I kept wanting to bore my ears out with a 00 gauge drill bit. And all in all it was POINTLESS. It was OVER-cute and OVER-exaggerating in some wierd infantile way that is was just PAINFUL to watch and listen to.

Good

I don't see why people don't understand this...It's pretty easy to fallow. I don't think there's anything to improve upon here. It's great! Maybe you could make the music a bit more seemless in the next one. I think that would be better than the stop and go tunes in this one.

good...

i really liked the animation and the sound and music was really good, but what the hell is going on?! al of the sudden it cuts to a huge violent scene for no reason?! hopefully part 2 will clear hings up, but i DO NOT like to be left in huge cloud of confusion desperately trying to figure it out before i have an aneurism.

The best animation I've seen yet!

That was the best animation I've seen yet on Newgrounds (I've only been looking around for a few weeks now, but I must have viewed at least 60 animations)! I loved the backgrounds, and the part with the house was very, very well done, something that I totally wasn't expecting, and, to tell you the truth, pretty scary...

This is the first "movie" that I've seen which has memorable characters. I can even detect a hint of *gasp* character development!

A wonderful animation/movie, and I can't wait for the second part =)