Reviews for "Twisted Punch"

I am impressed.

The amount of work you must have put into this... Just incredible. I love the art, particularly the landscaping. Great music. I am really looking forward to the next part. Please get it to us soon.

This movie is highly recommended.
It is extremely well done.

woah!

Nothing short of a masterpeice, and self composed music!?

Damn... You put alot of work into this, and it shows. Spectacular.

BRAVO!!!!

Please, please please make more. The artwork was beautiful, and the sound matched perfectly with the story line. I loved it. Good job!

An amazing peice of work.

Wow. Your one amazing, talented artist, flash creator, and storyteller. I mean, your pictures are beautiful, you animation flowed almost perfectly, and being able to convey the story your telling without voices? Just amazing. This one should be on the front page.

A beautiful peice

An absolutely amazing peice of work, I was just about to leave the site then I see this so I thought hmmm let's watch one more, And how I was glad I did, I love the colours and the music and the way it's all set out, really is good. You deserve some credit for this, that can't be an easy thing to create. excellent well done