Reviews for "Twisted Punch"

Breathtaking!!!

That was the best all-around flash I may have ever seen!!! It was incredible!

The vision and story behind that was inspiring, and I can't wait for the 2nd part!

Cheers,
Mike Sorge

u ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!! That is my favorit animation i have EVER seen!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!

^_^

Really good.. can't wait for the next one... great

huh.....

this wasnt really my style but dam dude the animation was good and the music did a good job complementing it,hell this would have gotten u a job at my place!(if i owned one) but seriously great job second one should be awsome cant wait

WOW

.........D...Damn.. It's like a begining of a horor Movie,Anime,or RPG. Definetly wants me to watch the next episode. Great job.It must have taken Months to release this one. Hope to see the next soon!

P.S I can't wait