Reviews for "The Nintendo Concerto (Part 2)"

Mistakes!

Song 4 is so not from Donkey Kong Country! It's from Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kongs Quest! And song 13 is from A Link To The Past, not OOT!

Sorry, but you have them listed in the description as Donkey Kong Country and LOZ Ocarina of Time.

But don't get me wrong, this was awesome. I only had that outburst just now because I'm like super OCD perfectionistic about stuff like that. The songs, despite being named wrong in your description, were still excellently done, along with every song in this medley.

SUPER MARIO RPG FTW! So you're up to 6 different Nintendo Concertos now? If you don't have them in any so far, please put in both Super Mario RPG boss battles, the Culex battle music, and most importantly, the Forest Maze music (Beware the Forests Mushrooms I think it's actually called).

I love LoZ

thanks for adding it in it makes it awesome

Nalasion...

I do believe it's from both...I am not sure so I'm not going to jump to any conclusions...But I think it is...

Holy crap.

You gave this submission a vote of "5"

Thanks for voting, LoSiNgIsPoWeR! Your experience points gave you a voting power of 4.23 votes.

This is amazing. I love how you put all the LOZ songs in there.

Awesome work!

Just wanted to make a correction xD Sorry!
#13 isn't from Ocarina of Time, it's from A Link to the Past =)