Reviews for "Commercial"

i liked it

it was cool and i love mary jane but u need to slow tha fuckers down it looks like theyre goin like 80

Jordanog responds:

haha. yeah i just didn't want to let people read the background shit long enough for it to get old.

WEED!!

Man, that was cool, i hate that damn starburst commercial, your version of it is way better....

Jordanog responds:

thanks. maybe i can get it on TV

I KNEW IT

I KNEW THOSE GUYS HAD TO BE STONED OR SOMETHING IN THAT COMMERCIAL ANG GOOD MUSIC THIS WAS FUNNY

Jordanog responds:

Yep, they sure did. 7, eh? there goes my shot at underdog of the week... Thanks anyway.

WEED!!!! (from the makers of crack) Hahahaha!

Nice Job!!! :) Funny! It was weird. But hey! I liked it! I'll give this at least a 4!!!

Jordanog responds:

Wow, third review in a row with weed as the title. thanks, i really need that 4. this might be the only movie i've made that hasn't been burned

Not bad... but there's stuff you can do...

You need to work on your walk cycles.. Your basic walk cycle includes the postion of the foot in it... your feet don't move at all, which sucks... cuase it's a cool concept.

Jordanog responds:

wish you would elaborate. my feet don't flap when i walk. i keep them pretty much parallel to the ground...