Reviews for "Commercial"

I KNEW IT

I KNEW THOSE GUYS HAD TO BE STONED OR SOMETHING IN THAT COMMERCIAL ANG GOOD MUSIC THIS WAS FUNNY

Jordanog responds:

Yep, they sure did. 7, eh? there goes my shot at underdog of the week... Thanks anyway.

Nice idea

When i was under the influence of alcohol(i.e. i was legless), i was high on weed as well, and i just sat there, going, hey, kool, i can't walk,but i definately did not get wings fromthe weed. One question: which Starburst ad was it based on? the R rated one?

Jordanog responds:

yes, the R rated one...I figured everyone had seen it. The one with the guy with the big fro and the two people behind him. and they keep randomly leaning back for no reason. I think i pretty much got it. except in the real commercial the car just flew up in the air and landed somewhere. it didn't land on a guy.

Ghetto!

I just love seeing positive spins on weed. After those truth.com shit ads. This was hilarious. Make more...I'll give you head. j/k

Jordanog responds:

...April fooled again. I don't even want to think about what cyberhead is supposed to be. Glad u like my flash.

Fucking awsome

all i can say is, LOVED IT screw starburst who needs it when u have weed?!?! lol (gets the point across really well) even got the lazy me reviewin this. You definately got skills and potiential and btw when the guy starts flyin on the clouds or i think thats what it was suppose to be? well it'd be pretty kool to have him lean back with the rest of them when they do the little dance or w/e but anyhow it was awsome

Jordanog responds:

thanks. it would be kinda hard for him to lean without a lower torso tho...but thanks. glad you enjoyed it.

OMG!

THIS WAS SO FUNNY AND IT CAME OUT GOOD. keep them comming!

Jordanog responds:

Thanks, man. My first capital review that was positive. :)