Reviews for "Arthas"

Great

But... the face under the mask look a bit to... good. I mean if you check arthas face after transformation he look very ungry and he face is kind of destroy. But anyway good pic anyway xD

Nice work

Nice job on the art for The Lich King/Arthas though i noticed right away that his eyes don't seem to have that same glow that they normaly do, regardless though that is a mighty fine job you did on the picture.

Nice

I really like it. It's also nice to see some proper wow art on newgrounds aswell, You did the armour perfectly, but i think id have preferred to see a more evil look from arthas. Also, the whole image seems to be like... boxed in? like, not wide enough.. for want of a better word -_-

Pretty good

The helmet face looks pretty wonky, though. It's like it got twisted about. If it weren't for that, it'd be a 10.

Warrior killer

I'm loving the details on the skulls on the armor. The background really blends in w/ the character, brings out the lighting contrast neatly. This piece works.

Great Job, keep up the good work. 4/5