Reviews for "Tears of Remorse"

feel the sorrow...

kinda makes you feel sorry for everything around you, something like this had to come from heart, u feeling remorse for somthing den? cuz if so.... cheer up adn listen to garden party (also a good song, realy cheers u up, try it :D)

BlazingDragon responds:

I was feeling remorseful about some things. I'd made some pretty poor decisions and hurt someone that I cared about very much. That's in the past now though and life is pretty exciting at the moment. :D And that song is catchy! Thank you very much.

There is nothing better than a sad song.

I always listen to a sad song when I'm writing my books, because it helps clear my mind and allows me to write what I'm trying to say.
This song reminds me of a really sad part of my sixth book where a main character dies.

BlazingDragon responds:

Is there anywhere I can read your books?

Thanks!

i want to buy it.

i want to buy this song if its ok to u
p.s i feel like crying so bad too this song in a good way

BlazingDragon responds:

I'm not selling this piece at the moment, but if you want to send me money, I wouldn't turn you down! :p Thank you so much!

F***ing Awesome

Hey Trevor, It's Cameron Snethen, man I knew you were good at piano and stuff, but holy crap, this is spectacular! Keep up the great work

BlazingDragon responds:

Thanks, man! I haven't composed anything for a while now, but hopefully I'll get some new stuff up soon.

Poetry

Hi!

This song is great. I'm an hobby author and I have made a poem to this song with the title "Neumond". You can hear it at nighttales.de

I hope you make more music like this! And Thank You for this inspiration!

Jardin Di'Noir

P.S.: Sry. For my bad english ;-)

BlazingDragon responds:

That is wonderful! I am glad hat my work could serve as inspiration. Could you send me the poem? I downloaded the PDF, but it won't let me copy and paste the text. I want to copy and paste it into a translator.