Reviews for "Tears of Remorse"

) :

reminds me of my dog, happy. I was so little when I got him, so it was love at first shight. one day I got home from preschool and he had ran away. ten days later my dad brought him home...dead. He was coming home when a car ran himover and didn't even stop to look and see if he had an owner.Oh, andrei2, your friend already had a reward: your friendship. I can telll you that that was rewarding enough for him, and that's why he did all those nice things, and for everyone out there, we should enjoy the things we have now before it's too late, cause if we don't, we'll regret it later on in are lives.

-axxpym

BlazingDragon responds:

I have been bitter towards my best friend for the last few weeks because of some hurtful things that she did. Now, it is time for me to look past that and enjoy our friendship while it is here. Thanks for encouraging me to see that.

<cries><cries><cries>

it reminds me from my best friend,i still have a photo with me and he in my bedroom,he died with his mom in a night when his dad sleepwalked and turn on the stove without fire and opened the window,so,the wind interacted with gas and he he died together with his family,i will don't forget him never!he was helped me when i was sick,requested his parents to give my parents some money to pay the liability,and this is his reward?

BlazingDragon responds:

It's terrible that bad things can happen to such good people, but we've got to hold onto hope and keep moving on, right? I lost a very close friend not long ago do to a brain injury that he had. He was the best person I've ever known, and he was only 17.

Thank you for the review. I hope all the best for you.

...

Whenever I listen to this song, it reminds me of something... You'll never know a good thing till its gone... It's practically the best song I've ever heard composed.

BlazingDragon responds:

Losing someone precious made me realize how short and valuable life really is. It's making me spend a lot more time with my grandma, because I know that she might not be around much longer. It really is easy to take something for granted until it's too late.

Thank you very much for the review.

i agree

i agree with super muffin man it brings back very sad memories from long ago that still makes you want to cry forever sadist song iv heard for a while nice song dude

Thank you so much!

...

I fell in love with this song... the first time I listened to it I cried. It reminded me of my grandma... the way she used to play piano to me... the way that she was the one who took care of me when my parents died... I love this song because it brought back good memories of happier times, love and loss and the tears I've shed over the years. Everyone who has heard this song would agree, you are brilliant.

BlazingDragon responds:

I'm so happy that this song was able to bring you fond memories.

I just found out that my closest and only remaining grandparent (grandma) may have less than a year to live. It's tough having a loved one go...But looking back and appreciating the past can be refreshing once in a while so long as we turn our eyes back to the future.

Thank you for the kind review!