Reviews for "Tears of Remorse"

Wow... just wow! This song makes me sad. But it's so beatiful! Really i dont know what to say but great!

Sweet. Thank Alex!

I love this song. It indeed tells a story but the one you wrote is the only one worth telling. The music flowed well and my fingers moved across the keys to write. not very many songs do that. You have a gift.

BlazingDragon responds:

It's amazing how music can inspire stories. I love to turn off the lights, turn on great music and let my imagination run free. In a way, it really makes me feel alive.

Thanks for taking the time leave your comment. :)

NICE BUDDY I LIKE IT

Thanks my friend!

its soo beautiful it makes me 2 think of my friend who went away,far away so i could'nt meet her
forever:(:( old memories are always fun but some are painful so i felt a bit sad and i also thought of my dead grandma who died last month it was one of the sadest things of my life:(but i luv this song it makes me feel calm and not 2 worry my mood keeps changing. wonderful song keep it up:):)

BlazingDragon responds:

I've moved several times in my life and have experienced the feeling of losing close friends. I also had two grandparents die recently, and my remaining grandmother was told she may have less than a year to live. So I empathize with your pain. :(

Like you said, it can be bittersweet looking back to the past, but I try to keep it in perspective. I like this quote about it:

"Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future."
-Audrey Hepburn

Thank you for the review. :)

It's a strange and wonderful thing, the power of music. The way that simple sounds, when arranged correctly, can brighten our moods, give us strength, or bring us to tears is mysterious. This song plays on that perfectly, invoking a sense of deep sadness and remorse with no clear source except what our own minds put together.

BlazingDragon responds:

That was beautifully articulated my friend. I can't claim to understand why music has such power, but I've experienced it time and again. More than words, it serves as a clear vehicle for pure emotion. That's why I love to compose. :)

Thank you!