Reviews for "Tears of Remorse"

This is a sad song its for phil´s death. NO HE DID NOT DIE HE DIED IN A DREAM MR.MUNCH KILLED PHIL IN PHILS DREAM AND PHIL WOKE UP AT RIDDLE SCHOOL 5

BlazingDragon responds:

I haven't played much of Riddle School, so I can't say I know what you're talking about. :(
Thanks for the review though!

When Phil dies... *sniff*

Sad indeed. :'(

Wow.. This is Truly a masterpiece.. You are an Idol in music Blaze. Thank you for this wonderful Peice of art. Btw, I have used this in a video for Bullying Awareness That I made, you have full credit. Here is the link If you would like to see it - http://youtu.be/mWG_EsFmhsk -

This is an amazing score!

I have decided that when you created this piece, you were in fact speaking a language that transverses time and space: emotion.
I wish I knew more about the art of music making so could pin-point what I thought was the exact causes of this. But nonetheless you managed it quite wonderfully.

Keep this up, let your heart spill out in all your music as it has in this and I will expect to hear your songs in the latest stuff very soon.

BlazingDragon responds:

More than other other art form that I know, music has an incredible capacity to convey pure emotion. I love to compose because it presents an opportunity to express feelings that I could never manage to articulate in words. That's one reason that I'll keep composing. Thank you for the encouragement!