Reviews for "Tears of Remorse"

I sense...

Beautiful potential in your heart and soul. I hope you will continue to share your gift with the world. This is currrently my favorite song in existence.

BlazingDragon responds:

One of my great desires is to simply realize my full potential. I simply want to develop this gift and use it to bless others...If I can do that, I'll be content at last. I have a long way to go, however. Expect each song to get better, as I strive to improve. :)

Your words have blessed and inspired me.

Thank you.

\m/

Whoa, so many emotions packed into 2 minutes. It's almost frightening.

Yes, this song is indeed VERY sad and one can feel that you put a lot of effort and heartblood into this.

Well, I found nothing to complain about, so... 5/5 and 10/10. :D

{ Review Request Club }

BlazingDragon responds:

Nothing to complain about? What kind of review is that?!...Nah, I'm just kidding. :P

I honestly didn't have to put much effort into this at all. It was one of the easiest songs I have ever written. I say this because it flowed so naturally from my heart; I had been feeling this remorse for some time, and to let it out...helped take a burden of my shoulders. For 45 minutes it simply flowed out effortlessly.

Thank you for the review sir!

like... ;_;

Dude... listening to this
while reading your comments...
Made me all emotional and momentarily made me totally feel what you were going for... in relation to my life.
Which I think is really cool... YOU MADE ME FEEL YOUR MUSIC 0_o Bwaahhhhhh

BlazingDragon responds:

That's what I want when I compose; for the listener to experience the emotions I poured into the song and to be able to relate to them. Music can communicate those feeling without a single word, and can do so on a far deeper level.

That's trippy to think about...Wooooaaaaaaah! o_O

Thank you very much for the review. It inspires me greatly.

Captured so perfectly

That had me so close to tears it so sad ,and bitter sweet its such a moving track.

This had such a sad feel to it. The start was just so beautiful ,the sounds are done just right. The piano is very powerful it really tears, at your heart. This is such a stunning piece of music. I can hear violins and the whole tune is just so tragic ,and sad. Your comments summed this up it does feel ,like a remorse type of song. What got me is the piano its so strong ,and makes you feel so much emotions. To do that is a touch of genuis to me.

Nothing bad about this although its quite a depressing, tune no offense by the way.

Overeal a title which matches.

review request club

BlazingDragon responds:

This one song has a whole lot of sentimental value to me. It was composed when I was going through a very rough phase in life emotionally. I felt a tremendous amount of guilt for some of my actions and finally had to release it all. With that remorse in mind, I poured my heart into this one. I wanted every single piano note to ring out with emotion; the high piano notes and soft violin melody were composed to tug at your hear. I wasn't sad, depressed, angry, or bitter...I simply felt remorse for my acts.

Your review is very encouraging to read. Thank you for listening to my song!

Wow...

This...is amazing. I'm speechless.

If someone zerobombs this I'm going to hurt them...

BlazingDragon responds:

So...Are you like...My bouncer? xD

Really, thank you. I appreciate it greatly. :)