Reviews for "Tears of Remorse"

You know what!?!

THATS IT! YOU KNOW?!??! I LOVE ALL YOUR SAD SONGS! keep it up.......lol

BlazingDragon responds:

Thanks! :D They are my favorite to compose.

You were right on

I completely understand what you were trying to say with this music. I can definatly feel guilt and sorrow for not manning up to my actions and hurting my fiance.... I think of the times Ive made her cry and never said I was sorry. Pondered how I managed to keep her and also at the same time was inspired to try harder and to push myself to be more understanding and caring to her needs. Blaze man you have alway inspired everyone here on newgrounds and your so humble as well, that alone makes you a true musician my friend.

Your songs always have feelings in them and my music library has grown bigger and larger as I add each of your submissions to it. Keep it up and I hope that one day when I see one of your Cd's out there Ill be able to say I already have it my computer. Ill of course buy a copy though :D.

10/10
5/5

BlazingDragon responds:

Apologizing can be tough, but I think it is a mark of real maturity. It takes a lot of guts to admit that you've messed up, and it seems like people are usually willing to forgive when you humble yourself and genuinely try to make things right. I've been fortunate to have very forgiving people in my life despite huge mistakes on my part.

I'm really happy that the music has touched you, and I wish the best for you and your fiancee. Considering how late this response it though, maybe she is your wife now? Sorry for taking so long!

Thanks for the support!

Amazing!

Words cannot truly describe how beautiful this piece is. It's just so lovely. This is truly inspiring. Good job!

Thank you Jake!

Love it.

A lovely piece of work you have created here. Good job :)

Thank you very much. :)

OMG T_T

i hate you. but i love you at the same time. this is so beautiful. i did something really stupid and its just like your comment: i hurt the one i am freakin desperately in love with. and i feel so stupid and idk if i even wanna live anymore. your work is brilliant. i listened to it and cried through the whole thing like ten times before i even realized it. keep it up. 5000/5

BlazingDragon responds:

I hope your love for me outweighs the hate. :o

What a terrible feeling though. I understand what you mean, but living is definitely worth it.