Reviews for "Tears of Remorse"

this song

for the first time in 3 years i feel like crying but no i must hold it in to show im not week i stand strong and face the hard times in my life

or maybe........

just becouse i want to get them over with and leave my dark hollow soul to die with no emotion and no love just....

BlazingDragon responds:

I think that the ability to cry at certain times is a sign of strength. It shows that a person is real. That they aren't just a facade, you know?

wow

played this on ffr. its so awsome you cant describe it

BlazingDragon responds:

It's a pretty easy song though, isn't it? Thanks!

Wow

i really need to tell you this it really got me when i was playing your song on FFR and it just made me feel sooo... werid i guess but what i really wanted to ask you if you would be kind to let me have this sheet music for my friend. this song it just is soo well writen and beutiful and the harmonys :O :P i love and i would really appreacat this it would mean alot to me. so i thank you and keep making your music :P Spanks.

;P

BlazingDragon responds:

Unfortunately I do not have the sheet music for this piece. Sorry, and thanks for the review!

man...

This was goddamn beautiful, read yer story behind it and the music translates exactly what you want it to. Heh my first review here and i find a magnificent song. This really did make me think about some bad decisions. One thing left to say..
or not, cuz tears speak for itself :)

Nyght

BlazingDragon responds:

Tears speak for themselves...I like that. Thanks for the review. :)

No dissapointment...

If you've seen the other two reviews I've written I'll put them in order now: First Sadness and Sorrow v2, then Bittersweet Memory, and now this.

In Bittersweet's I said I was hoping the next piece of your work I listen to would be enlightening... and I come no where near close to dissapointment.

I read the description and it was like a knife twisting in my heart. I've got a lot I am guilty for. A lot of bad decisions I've made that are really hurting me now. And this song really does bring those out, re-opens those wounds that I haven't really been able to heal.

I'm very glad you go for that too. You don't just write music to bring out those feelings and emotions we "want" to feel, you bring out the ones we NEED to feel. Those demons we need to face and those past moments we'd rather forget. You understand that we need both the good AND bad in our lives to move forward. By focusing on just one or the other we get stuck in the past and never look to the future.

I'll say again you do really have a powerful gift, such a power to bring out these hidden feelings from strangers using nothing more than music truly is a wonderful thing.

BlazingDragon responds:

As I grow older, I increasingly find that the bitter moments in life serve to enhance the sweet ones. Without the contrast that comes from pain, joy would have no substance to it.

Composing, to me, is a means of taking my life experience and recording it in a meaningful way. Writing or drawing don't seem to have the emotional complexity that music does...Since music is how I record my life, it would be dishonest to write only giddy music. I try to be honest with myself when I compose, and this music is what results.

From a listening perspective, hearing sad music serves as catharsis. It allows us to freely open up and experience tough emotions that we normally close ourselves off to or attempt to bottle up. I think that is why it is so powerful; it allows us to tap into a part of ourselves that is normally inaccessible in an otherwise fast-paced world of people wearing masks. Ultimately, this kind of music can serve to make us feel more alive and at peace through the emotional release it provides.

Thank you so much for the insightful review and for your wonderful support. It means a lot to me. :)