Reviews for "~Freedom~"

Cool!

I liked your style a lot man. It was great! I liked how the song played through the whole animation. I didn't really understand it but i liked it. Keep up the good work! See, you have patients to sit down and work on flash. Me, I love flash and i love animating but i can't sit there and work on flash like that. I have no patients what so ever. You have great talent y friend.

HiddenPurgatory responds:

I thank you very much!This flash took me 3 months to make and it inspires me to continue to make more and get better.I make animation for people like you.So again I thank you so much!

hmmm

the music did it justice

HiddenPurgatory responds:

Yes the music went well with it.It set the mood and tone of the movie very well.Thanks for the review!

gorgeous.

You have talent. I look foward to seeing more flash work from you.

Kudos!

HiddenPurgatory responds:

Thank you very much.I greatly appericate the compliments.I look forward to make more moives for you and the newgrounds audience.Thanks for the review!

Magnificent

This is Awesome I cannot wait to see more from you.

Mind blowing.
Awesome.

HiddenPurgatory responds:

Thank you very much.Im glad you enjoyed it!Thanks for the review!

Touching

Quality crappy? not a chance. this whole movie was amazing. story was great, you grasped the concept perfectly. i loved it. the music went perfectly with your flash... that creepy christmas song... cool but creepy for xmas. lol. anyways great job, keep it up

HiddenPurgatory responds:

Thank you very much.I tried my best and im glad that you see my hard work.Thanks for the review!