Reviews for "~Freedom~"

Cool!

I liked your style a lot man. It was great! I liked how the song played through the whole animation. I didn't really understand it but i liked it. Keep up the good work! See, you have patients to sit down and work on flash. Me, I love flash and i love animating but i can't sit there and work on flash like that. I have no patients what so ever. You have great talent y friend.

HiddenPurgatory responds:

I thank you very much!This flash took me 3 months to make and it inspires me to continue to make more and get better.I make animation for people like you.So again I thank you so much!

haunting

but a very VERY good job none the less, the title is a little ironic, i expected him to escape in the end.

HiddenPurgatory responds:

Thanks,im glad you enjoyed it.I also love the fact on how you caught on to the irony.

:S!

I had no idea what was going on, even after reading your comments... Dragon Ball Z rip off with your anime characters and a mental insitution... I coulden't even sit through it all... it kicked ass though, nice job!

HiddenPurgatory responds:

Thank you so much!I stayed away from drawing dbz style or anything near it.When I showed people this they couldnt figure out it was a mental institution so i just added that sign hehe.