Reviews for "~Freedom~"

ok

wow...no words can describe. None. At all.

HiddenPurgatory responds:

Some people cant conjure up the words to describe the movie or how they feel about it.So dont feel left out.Thanks for the review!

powerful

this movie was really powerful man.... it sort of made me realize that i am indeed insane... im not going to get into detail about my life, but rest assured it has seriously changed my outlook on life. you should consider becoming a social worker or something, cuz u can really show people the way with some of these flashes

HiddenPurgatory responds:

Well thank you!I try to express my thoughts that run through my head come to life.Im glad my movie has made you see differently on the outlook of life.Thank you very much!

hmmm

the music did it justice

HiddenPurgatory responds:

Yes the music went well with it.It set the mood and tone of the movie very well.Thanks for the review!

Insane!!!

That was well made and seemed somewhat random. I wonder if this is really what it is like to be insane. If felt weird.

Also, why did the music have to be Carol of the Bells? It's out of season. I'm sure there is other suitable music in the Audio Portal or elsewhere.

HiddenPurgatory responds:

Hehe,after i made this movie many people started treating me differently.I chose carol of the bells because its a great piece of work and it inspired me some more to go forth with this movie.Thanks for the review!

NIce

I didnt really understand what the fuck was going on but it was done nicely.

HiddenPurgatory responds:

Well your not the first to understand so dont feel left out.Im glad you liked it.Thank you for your insightful comment.