Reviews for "~Freedom~"

great stuff

this movie was great, it was kinda hard to follow, but after you see it and think about it, you under stand.(key words, "Mental Institution"), so ya this movie really didnt make any sence but it was fun to watch

HiddenPurgatory responds:

This movie is a thinker.I added mental institution to give the people a big hint.Im glad you caught on to it.Thanks for the review!

excellent

i rated you a 5 just for the concept alone! fuck that other shit like graphics, you can learn that as you go. thank you for bringing true inspiration to this "newground".

HiddenPurgatory responds:

Wow thank you.Im glad this movie is inspiring!thanks for the review!

A job well done

I thought the movie was well done but it had some of its more obvious flaws. The close up on the the main characters face reveals "scratchy" use of your tools. Try to even it out and make the black lines smoother... its an eye sore. As well as the animation... it was well done in some areas but others I feel it was rather limited. But other than that it was a good Flash and you should be proud of your work.

Good job
-chris

HiddenPurgatory responds:

Im very proud of my work!Thanks for the review!
*I'll probably fix some of flaws you stated

WOW

i have to say there is alot of crap that goes on the portal everyday.rarely there is nething good from that but this is better than good this is beautiful.i wish more ppl would make more flashes like this

HiddenPurgatory responds:

Im very happy you think that of my movie!Thanks for the review!

brilliant

very moveing man .... it makes you think about yourself deep inside in many ways which you have never once befor and never will unless there is something inside you ... almost unlocked as it were like the key in your movie ..... but pointers on the movie .... the file size was big because of the music you can compress that with programs ... and the fighting coulda been better .... but those are 2 very little things it was an awsome movie .... loved it

HiddenPurgatory responds:

yeah i admit the fight scene could be better.The audio thing you said i couldve done as well.Im very glad my movie is enlighting so many people!Thanks for the review!