Reviews for "~Freedom~"

Nice.

That was ::tear:: beautiful.

-Odi

HiddenPurgatory responds:

Thank you for the compliment and for the review!

cool

nice movie, and really good selection from the audio portal as well.
overall, it was pretty well done.

Thanks for the review.

Reminds me of Gothika

The graphics were semiscum, true, but the music ws nice and This reaminds me of Gothika, one of my favorite movies.

HiddenPurgatory responds:

Hmm,I've never seen Gothika.It must be good since you said it was your favorite.Thanks for comparing my movie with your favorite and thanks for the review!

intresting in a weird sort of way

I didn't really have a clue what was going on until the end. (I missed the mental institution sign at the begininng)

It was definatly different from must other submissions animation could use a bit of work. That song is so familiar I just can't figure out where I heard it before.

Anyway keep up the good work I just hopped over here from the Lily pad. :)

HiddenPurgatory responds:

Well for being practically my second full movie i think i did fairly well.The movie is a little confusing if you dont open your mind and really think about it.The song is from the brillant Dreamscaper.Thanks for the review!

You owe me

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

By voting on this entry, you received 2 experience points.

Vote on 3 more entries and you can record the experience to your account (if you have one).

hehehe.Thanks.