Reviews for "~Freedom~"

The total overall isn't an accurate depiction...

of what I think the movie is review wise (*it should be 7) but it was a bit overcut in review so this is to balance it out. Also, this needs more like a 3.10 in score, but you got screwed over in that. Sorry.

HiddenPurgatory responds:

You make no logical sense.You say you'd give me a 7 on the review and yet you put a zero down.There is no balance on Newgrounds.Just because you feel that it should be that spiefic score doesnt mean it should be.Everyone has there own opinions and thoughts,so you just cant "balance it out."The way you speak sounds as if your trying to persuade the NG viewers to your views.Well, noone has there way.Thanks for the review.

This is the best thing I have seen in a while.

Man, I want to see more of your work, keep it up. I really enjoyed this, it's a great break from all the other toons i have been watching. This is definetly in my top 15. GOOD JOB! Don't worry about how I gave you zeros in interactivity and humor, this isn't meant to be funny and thats what people need to know. Keep up all the good work and email me if you come out with more.

Touching

Quality crappy? not a chance. this whole movie was amazing. story was great, you grasped the concept perfectly. i loved it. the music went perfectly with your flash... that creepy christmas song... cool but creepy for xmas. lol. anyways great job, keep it up

HiddenPurgatory responds:

Thank you very much.I tried my best and im glad that you see my hard work.Thanks for the review!

Magnificent

This is Awesome I cannot wait to see more from you.

Mind blowing.
Awesome.

HiddenPurgatory responds:

Thank you very much.Im glad you enjoyed it!Thanks for the review!

gorgeous.

You have talent. I look foward to seeing more flash work from you.

Kudos!

HiddenPurgatory responds:

Thank you very much.I greatly appericate the compliments.I look forward to make more moives for you and the newgrounds audience.Thanks for the review!