For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Gweedo vs Power Puff Girl"

Good, But Not Good Enough

Graphics and sound was cool, but everything else SUCKED. Not recommended, but still cool to watch if you have no sense for humor.

A strange thing

I can't find Buttercup, where is she?

Why did blossom and bubbles die at the end?!

Why did bubbles and blossom die at the end? :( and what did he do with buttercup and the professor? Please make a pre-quel to this movie showing how gweedo got to townsville and killed or whatever he did to the professor and buttercup.

L8er,Piccohan

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ummmmmm....Was Buttercup supposed to be a pot??

I admit that I only like this because of the music. I've seen the recent "Powerpuff Girls" reboot and it hasn't gotten better at all. While not personally one of my favorite CN shows, it's still nice to see a tribute. Yeah, the animation wasn't that good here. It was at least nice to see these characters. They were making a lot of these cartoons back then.

It was certainly goofy. You could have put something besides normal text at the beginning. It's still pretty creative. Weird to have Sedusa here. She didn't appear that often.