Reviews for "Gweedo vs Power Puff Girl"

what the heck was up with her?

the last ppg... ermmm. demented? lol. pretty nice tho - by no means perfect but still pretty good.

peace
-DevastatoR da X-

ooooooooook.

The graphics are great and all but what was the point of it? I mean whoopdeedo Gweedo is a powerpuff girl who fights bad guys and then kills the other two girls? I just dont get it.

A strange thing

I can't find Buttercup, where is she?

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ummmmmm....Was Buttercup supposed to be a pot??

I admit that I only like this because of the music. I've seen the recent "Powerpuff Girls" reboot and it hasn't gotten better at all. While not personally one of my favorite CN shows, it's still nice to see a tribute. Yeah, the animation wasn't that good here. It was at least nice to see these characters. They were making a lot of these cartoons back then.

It was certainly goofy. You could have put something besides normal text at the beginning. It's still pretty creative. Weird to have Sedusa here. She didn't appear that often.