Reviews for "Gweedo vs Power Puff Girl"

ButterCup, is that you?

What's with the 99c vase thing replacing Buttercup, and then she kills her own sisters!! :'( Blossom, she is the something leader, bubbles, she is the joy and the laughter, buttercup, well she's a very cheap vase thing, powerpuff's save the day (and end up getting killed)

A strange thing

I can't find Buttercup, where is she?

ooooooooook.

The graphics are great and all but what was the point of it? I mean whoopdeedo Gweedo is a powerpuff girl who fights bad guys and then kills the other two girls? I just dont get it.

...

Erhm, watz that?

2 phrases, LOL, and WTF

This movies defines the feeling of laughing your ass off while thinking, "WTF?!" both at the same time. It's crazy.