Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Mario World castle HEAVY !!"

\m/

Genial ! Le solo : ) Epic ! Ca me fait un peu penser a Dragon Force ... une référence ! Trop bien les arpèges ... woahh !! I'm fuckin' impressed dude ! Ce theme casse des culs ! LA suite harmonique est très typé Classique ca sonne trop bien : )

All my 5 belong to this ! \m/

Current Score

4.47 / 5.00 (+ 0.23)

Gorekiller responds:

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERCI POUR LA REVUE QUI TROUE L'CUL !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! La suite est inspirée de Chopin et de Schubert !! Fucking thanks, mate !!!

cool

={!

Holy ****

The people f NG world will be pleased with the MUTHA F*CKIN' SONG!!! No person can resist this!

Awesome double bass drum O_O! (Quite backgrounded)

"Backgrounded" I mean, you don't hear much but it's loud enough. The speed is really sick! That can be called almost "Death Metal"! It's only my opinion... but for me it's look very deadly!

You put your own style and that very insane. That really nice to see someone show himself into music. That's why I love music. You can do whatever you want in a song. And a lot of people love your meaning, then you can say to yourself... "Hey, I'm not born for nothing...!"

I hope I can found some more good shit like this! This one is so kickass! I'll put it on my top 1 of Favs Music!

Rock on dude! \m/(>_<)\m/
Hellder7

show,

muito bom, isso e super mario.rock'n'game