Reviews for "Die Trainer Die!"

Yey! Die!!

Lol nice bloody game!! Should be able to kill all there pokemon as well >=(

SWEET!

YEAH! YOU GET TO KILL MISTY, ASH, AND BROCK ALONG WITH SEVERAL OTHER POKEMON! I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY A GAME LIKE THIS! I AM OFFICIALLY YOUR FAN! YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK!
Pokemon is one big long joke. I don't know how Pokemon keeps on going even when everybody hates it. I don't know anybody who likes pokemon anymore. It's like one big long fad that has become so popular that it has become an "everlasting fad" that gets its endless amount of lifeforce for some mysterious source and keeps on going even when everybody hates it and when no one is buying Pokemon stuff anymore; not because of stupid boycotts produced by hatred because of the way Pokemon is, but just because people hate it! How does Pokemon keep going even when nobody likes it and when it's an "expired fad" to many people?

Great Pokemon Flash

I love this because I can finally kill thoughs dumb ****s! Great flash and I liked that you could kill 3 pokemon and the trainers! Great idea!

Perfect F***in' ten baby

that kicked so much ass! I hate pokemon and that makes me happy to brutally murder those losers like die you stoopid trainers. HA HA HA HAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so totally sweet and make like a bazzilion more on other annoying anime shows OR Power Rangers that would kick ass

............

What i like is that you they scream unlike most flashes.
And you can shoot a lot of them so coooool