Reviews for "Story Left Untold (DJKarma)"

Simply amazing

This song reminds me of maybe a young man looking back on his childhood. Do you by chance have the sheet music for this piece? I would love to be able to play this on my piano.

WOW !!!

You are a MUSICAL GENIUS !!!

Man !!!!! this , this !!

is The Best melodyy in all NG,, Really ... Thanks foR this Musik ,,

Amazing

This song has so much emotion. I remember watching power star 4 and when this song played it brought a tear to my eye. To me it says that even though we lose the ones we love and are close to we know they will never suffer again and that they are in a better place.......excellent work.

BlazingDragon responds:

I hadn't experienced the death of a loved one until the last year. It was more difficult than I would have imagined it being...But like you said, I know he's in a better place now. :) Thank you for the review.

Sad and Beautiful.
It is very great!
Can I use it?

BlazingDragon responds:

Thank you! You can use it as long as you give clear credit.