Reviews for "Story Left Untold (DJKarma)"

Excellent. Just excellent. I don't know why, but I just love sad/emotional melodies, and this is no exception. Well done.

BlazingDragon responds:

Thank you very much, Sarah. :)

I got a great idea

A boy has put a famous girl in danger only to save her from it and suffer a serious injury. Both have a love interest in each other but the girl's manager blames the boy for putting her in danger and arrests him. This is where the song comes in. The story of when two whose destinies are brought together but many obstacles attempt to separate them.

BlazingDragon responds:

Not quite what I imagined, but it fits! :) It's always interesting to hear what different images people get from the same song. Thanks!

Amazing

This song has so much emotion. I remember watching power star 4 and when this song played it brought a tear to my eye. To me it says that even though we lose the ones we love and are close to we know they will never suffer again and that they are in a better place.......excellent work.

BlazingDragon responds:

I hadn't experienced the death of a loved one until the last year. It was more difficult than I would have imagined it being...But like you said, I know he's in a better place now. :) Thank you for the review.

sadly

but like it

Thanks, Rocker!

:')

I cried when I listened to this in "Power Star 4" ... and I could cry every time again.
It's perfect!

BlazingDragon responds:

I think that all of my pieces could be improved in some way. Thank you, though. :)