Reviews for "AlphaZekko 4"

Great Work!

Some of the best flash out there! keep up the great work and i can't wait to see more!

Definitely great

Great animation, and everything else. (And at 1369KB). One constructive piece of criticism: offer more of resolution for whatever conflict is introduced and give as much resolution to it as you can in the episode while at the same time creating a hook to watch the next one. As it is, nothing really happens in this episode except he has a key, for what, we don't really know, it breaks, and we don't know what he's going to do, and unfortunately, we don't care that much.

Excellent!

Excellent work!!! Everything was awsomely put together! But I should remind you newgrounds is more a sight for ameteurs and singley written movies rather than 3 pros getten to gether and maken some pro assed flash... but ahh oh well!

sweet

I love these

pretty tight

It was a pretty decent piece of flash that. However I must warn all of you with the 56K modems it's not really worth it... it's kinda short. It was tight, but it just wasn't worth it. I do give you Mad Props for your sound, and Kudos for your graphics though... enjoy those
-Treb