Reviews for "Strider"

Strider for MVC3

Seriously if this guy doesn't appear as DLC... >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

duplex2 responds:

That would be cool! Many thanks!

One of my favorite characters of all time.

Stylish & awesome... ffs it's STRIDER. I love the usage of the colors as well.

:]

Great Job, keep up the good work. 4/5

Many thanks!

Wonderful with geeky goodness!

I'm a huge gaming buff of many forms but nothing can beat old school games such as this. Strider Hiryu is a bit of a well known character who appeared in a handful of Capcom games. The gameplay was unique since you can scale walls, jump very high and face over the top bosses in epic proportions. The final boss and antagonists being the most difficult. He has also appeared in Marvel Vs Capcom: Clash of the Superheroes as a very cool character to use in any brawl. I can imagine this took you a great good deal of time and patience to craft and form and for that I must say as a video game nut and nerd its a real honor to have finally found a tribute to such a great game! And I have to admit that was one out of many gret parts and bosses in the game. A communistic android centipede talk about worse case scenario for our hero! I hope you create many video game tribunes very soon because I'll jump to it if I recognize the chracter or game. I'm bestowing upn you a perfect 10/10 and a 5/5. I'm also puting it in my favorites here so again keep up your good artistic talents here and I hope you've enjoyed this review. Have a great day!

duplex2 responds:

Many thanks for your complete review, and thanks for the fav. I would like to paint in the future something about Gunstar Heroes. Thanks again.

amazing

its been a while since i played the game but i like the revamped art version.

Great Work

Thanks!

woooooooot!what an amazing picture!!!!

well done.......i think you are at the same lavel of.....picasso:D

Many thanks!!