Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Salt Box Loop"

jus great

feel like lying in the grass listening to this for hours lolx

Nice Loop

This definatly loops very well which is good and it's not too over powering which makes it very easy to listen to over and over, takes quite a while before it starts to get irratating. There isn't too much going on with this though that is to be said, but that doesn't stop it from sounding nice, it does make a very good background loop for anything that would need a background loop.

Nice work with this, I really kind of like this one overall, maybe you could make a full version of this just to see how far it can go, lol. I mean it's fine as a loop, just see what more you can do with it maybe. Good work on it all the same though.

5/5

NOT Ambient

This is not even close to an ambient song. Its more electronica or techno. But other than that its ok.

DJ-B

HungarianSupermarket responds:

I suppose it depends how you define ambient. Unfortunately, Newgrounds does not as-of-yet have an electronica section in the audio portal. I'm afraid i cannot agree with you on thinking this loop could be classified as techno, as that is a completely different genre. thankyou for listening.

Lovable

And I was spacing out listening to it. xD