Reviews for "NGTTVII Group B"

ok...

u got a 3....teh other group was better...but only becuase you had that flash about the dog......that SUCKED!!!....that peace of crap should be blammed right away....cant beleave some1 chose that as 1 of the best......other than that u outdid the other group....if only u chose something other that the dog 1.......awe well i voted a 3 for this....

one of the better Time Trials

Squeezy, lol, Lord of the Rings music with a futuristic flash, creative thats for sure, i liked the store named "coocoocachu"(bill cosby :P) i thought that was pretty funny, i liked your animation at the beginning the best, and it remained pretty good through the whole movie, good job!

Livecorpse, too far is too far. sure, beat the crap out of the dog, but come on, dont take the dogs insides and put it in its mouth, then light the tree on fire! im a big fan of your shit, all violence and stuff. but this is one of your works i disliked.

Joeoutterside, unique, smooth animation thats for sure. mario music, that was an interesting choice, a choice i think payed off, it turned out well. randomness is always good. great job!

Foxcato, i hope the drawing was intended too look like that, it looked kinda funny. the animation was very smooth. the music selection gets somewhat annoying, but the part at the end is pretty cool. i liked it.

This group definately out-did Group A, be proud!

Excellent job guys!

They were all very well done. In my opinion Sqeezy's was the coolest of them. Great job overall and keep up the good work!

-Redneck Clock

good

it was interesting but.. give them more challenges to work on.. black background is not a big deal

Woah ! 4 great movies packed into 1 ! Awesome !

Wow guyz ! Amazing stuff !
In my opinion, Foxcato's movie is my favorite. I loved the song. The animations were so cool and so is the little story. I like how those guyz looked like !
Second i liked was the movie from Sqeezy. Great idea about "defining evil and good" ....the animations were nice ! Love the soundtrack aswell. Music is important...great choices !
Keep up the good work !