Reviews for "Dr PC Talking"

Very funny

Man this had me laughing, Very skilled work and enjoyable. Great to see good stuff coming into newgrounds.

christmas lectures?

Uh, it's kinda too late for Christmas, it already passed. The Dr. Pc guy was fucking scary, the way one eye was bigger and he is like Steven Hawkins. THe computer voice was like the clock's and is hard to understand what he is saying. Overall, good stuff.

I feel better about myself

How evil was that? Poor fella. The only complaint i have was the hacker should have played with a few more of those options. I'm sure some great evil could have been done with the right programming in the urine/feces monitor option. Keep up the good work.

Fun Dude!

To get a quick shot about what I'm saying, hold your mouse above the 3 of the newgrounds vote thingy!

nice

hey to the last guy you said you were looking for someone who can change text to speech, well i can do that, if you want help and have msn you can just add me at squad_the_man@hotmail.com