Reviews for "Minigames"

Great!

This was a really good idea!It had a huuuge filesize though,heheh.Oh,and you souldve had a button back to the main menu in each game too.

-cd-

Night-mare-1 responds:

press enter to return to the menu

Nice.

The "custumize a bolter" was a good game cause I collect warhammer 40.000. The quiz was a good idea. Althrough a bit simpel for me. I know the "madness" series very wel so that question made me laugh cause madness is my faforite:)

Goooooood!

That was a not bad idea to make a Quiz on NG...but for new members , it's very difficult!

Good game, guys!

Great collection!

Personally, I liked the Portal banner best. Somehow I wish it could be the next official portal banner. The blamming thing is cool!