Reviews for "Minigames"

cool

awesome ones. wonder where you came up with some of them? some were obvious of course

YEAH!!!!!

That was awesome Night_mare, Pixy, and timberwolftrid. Hope you guys make another great game or movie.

good enough for me... couldve been better though

this game deffinetly wasnt bad but i think it could have been a bit better if you added more, and bigger explotions, and it deffinetly needed some blood and gore, just spice it up a bit with violent stuff and it would be really good, besides that good job.

That was crappy

I thought mixing games was a good idea, but how about getting to shoot the MP5 or maybe more customization on the Warhammer gun

Night-mare-1 responds:

sorry but I can't please everyone.

ermm..

was rather crap, but why didnt u add a "back" button?!?