Reviews for "Minigames"

I liked customize a MP-5 the most

u guys should make a series of that stuff, customize a MP-5, M-4, FAMAS, Desert Eagle, ect.

ff10 i vote 0

i wood of votad 5 but tides gitig killd no ok not to b men at all but i like ff10

wtf

ok now the quiz is my main problem.the class is first leutiented(srry for my spelling).i looked it up.and how are we supposed to no who the portol king a long time ago

Good Job

That wasnt bad. One thing you could do was make it less time after every correct answer, and I hated going all the way back to the beginning if I got one wrong. Good work though, and I cant wait to see ur next one!

WHAT

What was that kill tidus come on you stink big time