Reviews for ".:Sleepless Nights v2:."

Wow nice song

I like how it is calm and gentle yet sad at the same time. The off beat drums balance the tune and the sound is a bit repetitive but it go well with it. The piano goes well with it also and the percussion is a little off but its nice. I would fall asleep to this if I had it on my Ipod. It fits well with the theme. ...Something is missing though maybe a base guitar or some thing

DA/ VTH

GronmonSE responds:

I used the lower chords on the piano as bass, thought that'd be enough.

Thanks for the review :D

A FAST sad song. Fascinating.

People always think that good sad songs should be slow, but you just prove it that misconception. Ideal song for the theme in my opinion. :)

Thank you.

I...am out of things to say to that, but thanks for the review :D

Im gonna have to agree with DJ glostix..... it was great but it need some strings. breaking up the repetitiveness..... other than that good job I enjoyed listening to it.

GronmonSE responds:

Maybe it does, but as I said, I don't have any string soundfonts yet sadly.

Thanks for the review :D

So close to perfect (to me anyway).

The piano in this perfect, it fits well with a dramatic scene. The bell sounds go with the piano very well. The only thing I don't like is the added sound from 1:35 - 3:25.

GronmonSE responds:

The drums? O: I added them to keep the track interesting, it adds extra feeling to the track IMO, I'll remove them and see if it sounds better without them.

Thanks for the review.

Lovely piano

This is a lovely tune very soft in nature and realaxing it flows very nicely.

The piano is very good, i can hear it in the background. This begins very well with some gorgeous mixes ,added in. The track is quite the same, but it fine not much in the way of repetion in this the track. When it gets going it is stunning ,the piano pieces are nice. The length you hardly notice, its not to long or short. You have fitted a good amount in.

No real moans here.

review request club

GronmonSE responds:

Thanks for the review and fine comments :D