Reviews for ".:Sleepless Nights v2:."

It sounds cool

I kind of like the beat. It feels calm and relaxing. If it's like that, then I suppose the title is fitting.

GronmonSE responds:

Sleepless Nights refers to not being able to sleep over a tragic event or some depressing idea :P

Thanks for the review.

almost perfect

It sounds as if it were to be missing something but i cant name it
It just makes you feel like your happy to have known something other never will
This song just sounds so cute and happy

GronmonSE responds:

Happy? D: It's supposed to be a sad song without the overly depressing aspect of it. The way I picture it is a man on his bed at 3AM with his hands on his face looking back and wondering what went wrong.

Thanks for the review :D

Wow nice song

I like how it is calm and gentle yet sad at the same time. The off beat drums balance the tune and the sound is a bit repetitive but it go well with it. The piano goes well with it also and the percussion is a little off but its nice. I would fall asleep to this if I had it on my Ipod. It fits well with the theme. ...Something is missing though maybe a base guitar or some thing

DA/ VTH

GronmonSE responds:

I used the lower chords on the piano as bass, thought that'd be enough.

Thanks for the review :D

Calm

This sounds like a pretty calm track overall, there is nothing here that really stands out from the rest of the track though, so not a whole lot of energy in this but it's still pretty good all the same. The piano sounds to be played pretty well, which sounds good and the rest of the music that goes with it really precents this from sounding dull, so nice work on that.

You have done some good work on the opening to this as well as the ending, both of those seem to sound very good to me. Overall I have to say this is a very decent track and very clam, there's nothing I can really suggest for you to change, because adding more energy into this would probably just ruing it, lol, so good job.

5/5

= Review Request Club =

GronmonSE responds:

Haha interesting, other people say there's a lot of energy in it. Oh well, matter of opinions :D

Thanks for the review.

A FAST sad song. Fascinating.

People always think that good sad songs should be slow, but you just prove it that misconception. Ideal song for the theme in my opinion. :)

Thank you.

I...am out of things to say to that, but thanks for the review :D