Reviews for ".:Sleepless Nights v2:."

Insert witty Reference of Chorno Trigger?

Sounds beautiful... is it a good thing If I want to sleep to this?

GronmonSE responds:

Well, it is a calm track, so probably :P

\m/

Even though the song is quite slow paced, the energy that one can feel while listening to this is amazing. Everything just fits perfectly together here. The deep and driving piano, the more high pitched tunes... everything!

I think you created a real masterpiece here!

{ Review Request Club }

GronmonSE responds:

I wouldn't go as far as calling it a masterpiece but I'm really proud of this one :D

Thanks for the review.

RrC

OMG this song is so... PERFECT i'm going to give the first 10/10 in a LONG time!

note, i gues you're looking for how to "improve" this....you can't...it's 100%!

~Review Request cluc

Wow um...thanks haha. Thanks for the review :D

Great stuff here

God I love this chord progression. And the piano is indeed a beautiful instrument, Combined with the strings. Even though it's at a decently fast BPM it still maintains the emotion intended. I really do enjoy this man. Very full of feeling. It's got a sadness to it that you just don't seem to find anymore.

wow

Nice song, its sad, and it changed what I thought classical music is... I used to think it was just piano and a few other instruments, but you proved that anything can become a classic song. I kinda thought the same thing that Pivot did, only a bit more in depth....

-Hero and friends are engaged in a epic battle with the main evil-doer, and right before the drums kick in, the evil guy manages to separate the hero and is pounding on him... the drums kick in when the evil guy throws him and is about to defeat the hero... The companions realize this and run to his aid, but get there just as the hero falls, critically injured... together they finish off the evil guy, and at the end, the hero reawakens in a bed with his friends around him.-

GronmonSE responds:

Eek, hadn't noticed this had a new review haha.

Interesting description, it fits nicely with the song :)

I'm glad you liked the song and that it changed your views on music. Thanks for the review!