Reviews for "hitchHiker: part Two"

Hmmmm...

How did they get back... I guess it was pretty good. I don't really have any complaints.

i love the ending

ive got mah knaif (spelledthe way he pronounces it .....i like the flash the backgrounds and the story itself :D :) =]

Makes for an ideal campfire story

I watched both, and read your descriptions. I can tell that not only is your pop a seasoned, and wonderful storyteller, but can see that you are, to the very least, gifted in interpreting in flash!
As mentioned, it could be the perfect campfire story. It could scare the shit out of those listening, yet at the same time, let (if not help) them sleep peacefully when the fire goes out. This kind of art is as superb as it is rare!

P.S. I thought your contribution to "Africa Dudes" was damned funny as well!

Pretty awesome!

I love the sudden flashes that illustrated his fear of the other guy, and the ending was not what I expected. Just curious, though, where were they going? And did they ever get a ride?

EPIC!!!! :D

You have touched every aspect and element that captures the fear within a viewer! I Love your work! The only reason I don't give you a ten is because I wish There was a better ending... :( Good job!