Reviews for "S.A.M.V. p3: - Mr. 68%"

very nice man

Hey there I wanna congratulate you for this good serie you have here. it's very cool, the character are interesting, good graphics, believable voice acting, it's really nice !
Keep up the excellent work dude
Peace

BaconMask responds:

Thanks a bunch! There's way more where this came from!

Add 9 points to each of the graphics, sound, etc.

weeeeeeeee pwnage :D HE WANTS TEH PRECIOUSSSSS :D

LOL

Awesome!!! But hey, those add up to six..

An upside down six is a nine...

A nine plus one is...

hmm...

why isnt this the #1 daily?

This has to be one of the best flash series on NewGrounds, ever. The characters are awesome and the scripting is top notch.

You might not have the latest greatest 3d animation styles, but it isn't needed!

All I can say is PLEASE MAKE MORE!!!!

BaconMask responds:

My pleasure ta make these! MORE ON THE WAY!
And Im keeping my fingers crossed for daily first. And My toes. And my ass hairs. (Ick)

good stuff

I have some problems with the thing, as i do with most flashs on NG
1. the guy's voices sound like they're always whispering, even when they're supposed to be yelling.
2. That gollum at the end kinda came out of nowhere, i don't know what it was supposed to mean.

either than that, cool flash, pinto's are pimp, good comedy, and I like how the NIN guy stopped being such a huge dick. Cool Beans

BaconMask responds:

Im glad ya enjoyed it! Yeah... Alex's voice IS a whisper. I didn't mean for it to sound like that originally, but it kinda evolved into that. As for Gollum... I guess Percy wanted Alex'es license SOOOO BAD that well... you know.

Im gonna go grab some graham crackers.

that was BAD ASSS!!!! X2

OMG THATH WAS FUCK FUNNNY AS HELL I JUST WET MY SELF AND THE MUSIC AS BAD ASS WOOOT WOOT AND SO FUCKING UBER MAN THAT KICK ASS (MY BRAIN-HE'L BE OK

WOOT!!!

I'LL GET YER BRAIN PILLS!!!

Whoops, those were expired ear drops!! =(