Reviews for "A Sticky Night of Love"

Great!

I love animutation! I gues because of the music. Go figure?

great work with the lyrics and with the animation.

W00t!

epileptic fun at the best!

yay! i love the music :P

This is amazing

Simply one of the greatest flashes ever created.
After you watch it, you have this buzz like "WTF DID I JUST SEE!" I showed this to my brother who had never even seen a flash animation before and he was mesmorized.
I'm such a big fan of this flash I went through it several times just to see all the little secrets and jesus christ, are there a lot. Every frame has something new with some wierd, unbelievably random paragraph or sentence.
This obviously took months to make... amazing.
The most classic flash ever on newgrounds, will always be one of my top 3 favorites.
PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER FLASH!!!

THE ULTIMATE IN FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST FLASHES I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KICK AAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is definitely my favorite animutation!!!

I loved this animutation! Even though the graphics consisted mostly of moving still images, there was a lot movement with lots of objects, which made the graphics much better. These are the best graphics that I've seen for an animutation, and compared to other flashes, they are excellent! The style of this was perfect, and I loved the subliminal messages! The music was perfect choice, and the lyrics were excellent! It must have taken you a LOT of time to figure out the english transliterations, and I applaud you for that! There was very little to no violence in the movie, so I'm not rating you on that. Even though I gave you a 0 for interactivity (since it's a movie), it won't affect the overall score. However, the frame-by-frame and pause buttons were quite useful! Finally, there is a copious amount of humor here! I was smiling throughout the whole movie, and the subliminal messages were hilarious (especially the math stuff and the anime by a 5-year-old stuff)!

Anyways, this is definitely the best animutation that I've ever seen! Overall: 10/10