Reviews for "Family Guy Theme (Punk Cover)"

it wasn't bad.

The concepts alright but i can't say i really liked or disliked it. It was kinda a "Meh" yanno? You get credit for punking up the flavor though. Its just not really anything that caught me as Aww inspiring. Don't think i'm dissing man cuz i'm not. OVer all pretty decent work on this and much luv! Keep it up!

Wyldfyre1

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Yeah, once I got started I realized that figuring out harmonies between the lead theme guitar and the rythm guitar/bass was going to be difficult but instead of scrapping the project, I figured I might as well finish it and see what would turn out. Thanks for the review!

Good remake

Not really my style of music but I appreciate that you've done a good job on this :)

haha, thanks!

Diliked it

This is pitiful, much like yourself it needs improvment, I liked the regular theme better, so don't toy with it

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Hey, look buddy, I make music cuz I like doin it, your bashing doesn't help