Reviews for "Family Guy Theme (Punk Cover)"

Great show! lol

I love all of your covers. The mix is just awesome!

Thanks man!

Sounds awsome

sounds really cool my only complaint is drums sound electronic not real...

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Yeah, drums are electronic, I'm dirt poor and I can afford everything it takes to record real drums

Wow...

Sweet mix, really solid beat not sure about the start but it's still amazing, going straight to my MP3 Player. Nice job, make more punk cover remixes!

Thanks, we will

nice again

nice! but ive gotta question? is that a keyboard that you use for the drums? or an electronic drum set cuz im a drummer and it sounds kinda weird... not bashin ya tho you guys are good and sectus is a retard. lol

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Well they're real acoustic drum hits arranged in protools. Thanks for the review!

haha

sectus can die considering hes done a fucking poke-rap for a song... well done (Y)

haha, thanks!